The Scottish Government is offering owner occupiers, private tenants and private sector landlords who’s properties are in Council Tax Band A, B or C up to £500 for a replacement boiler providing the efficiency measures are recommended through a Green Deal assessment and installed by an approved installer. Macfarlane Heating Services are a Green Deal Approved installation company. Home Energy Scotland are advising that if you submit your claim you can also claim up to £100 towards the cost of your Green Deal assessment.
How to apply
- Telephone Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282
If you do not have an e-mail address or need further assistance please advise Home Energy Scotland when calling. Once you have received an email with your unique reference number, you can apply through the link https://heepscashback.energysavingtrust.org.uk Your rebate voucher will be sent to you within 5 working days.
- Contact Macfarlane Heating Services on 01560 482717 to arrange a free quotation, your local registered Green Deal Installer.
- Once you have your voucher, a Green Deal Advice Report (GDAR) should be completed.
Macfarlane Heating Services can offer to arrange for a Green Deal assessment to be completed for your property by an accredited DEA assessor.
- Proceed with the works
Please note you must use a Green Deal certified installer like Macfarlane Heating Services. You will need to get the works completed within the date specified on your voucher.
- Pay your installer for the work
- Arrange for a Post Installation EPC
- Send completed cashback voucher and receipted invoices to Energy Savings Trust
If these are satisfactory payment will be made directly to your account within 10 days. If you need assistance in completing the paperwork Macfarlane Heating Services can help with this.
Macfarlane Heating Services can help you every step of the way call 01560 482717 for assistance.